Panerai and Razer Need You to “Make Time For Our Ocean”

The very fact is that this: about 71 per cent of the Earth’s floor is roofed in water and the remaining 29 per cent consists of continents and islands. With water our bodies constituting an enormous share of our planet’s ecosystem, it turns into obvious that we must always pay extra consideration to the well being of our oceans. To lift consciousness of the significance of marine conservation, Italian Luxury watchmaker Panerai and Singapore-based life-style model Razer are co-hosting an interactive pop-up at ION Orchard Singapore.

Dubbed “Make Time For Our Ocean”, the pop-up not solely goals to have interaction watch lovers and avid gamers alike, but additionally put to the fore the urgent situation of ocean conservation. Having been a model that has robust ties to the marine world (Panerai watches had been used for the Italian navy and its specialist diving corps), it’s continuously in search of new methods to teach its neighborhood about ocean preservation.

Equally, Razer is well-known for its efforts within the space of sustainability and conservation. The corporate has began the #GoGreenWithRazer motion and made a long-term dedication to assist protect nature and defend the setting — the intention is to make sure a cleaner, greener world for the longer term era. It’s galvanising its neighborhood to make a distinction by means of numerous inexperienced initiatives. Razer’s partnership with Panerai additionally marks the primary time a Luxury watch model has teamed up with a notable life-style gaming firm.

On the “Make Time For Our Ocean” pop-up, guests shall be launched to the brand new Luminor Quaranta Razer Particular Version and different iconic timepieces from Panerai. To additional spotlight the significance of ocean conservation, guests are inspired to play the “Plastic Hunt” sport designed by Razer, which is themed on saving manta rays by capturing down floating plastics. The highest scorer of every week will stand to win prizes from Panerai and Razer.

Talking extra about this month-long pop-up, Jean-Marc Pontrué, CEO of Panerai, shares: “It’s thrilling to have the ability to work with Razer to deliver forth artistic and influential methods to teach and elevate consciousness on ocean preservation. That is our steady dedication to the setting and an illustration of our revolutionary strategy not simply in watchmaking but additionally in initiatives the place the neighborhood performs an important function in defending our Earth.”

“The alliance between Razer and Panerai has constructed up lots of pleasure inside each the gaming and watch communities,” mentioned Tan Min Liang, CEO and co-founder at Razer. “This collaboration is pushed by our shared values in conservation and defending the planet. Within the marine conservation house, Panerai has a transparent experience, and we look ahead to extra trade in data to bridge our respective communities.”

The pop-up shall be open to the general public from 8 to twenty-eight February 2023, from 10am to 10pm day by day, at ION2 (Stage 1 Outside, ION Orchard), please click on right here to join a slot. The Luminor Quaranta Razer Particular Version watch is retailing at S$12,100, accessible completely on the Panerai ION boutique in Singapore.

For extra watch reads, click on right here.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *